Delivered By: Helen Stanley – Independent Fundraiser - Eclipse Fundraising
The Perfect pitch: How to Write Successful Funding Applications and Proposals (2 hrs)
With austerity cuts taking hold in the charitable sector, competition for funds has increased and yet an unstable financial market has meant that may funders have less to give away. So how do you write a great funding application or proposal to a trust or Major Donor? This workshop will take you through the essential elements required to produce ‘The Perfect Pitch’ to potential funders.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Complete a funding application form and write a strong proposal
- Understand application terminology such as Mission, Aims, Objectives and be able to identify the difference between an Impact and an Outcome,
- Understand the importance of ‘Need’ and ‘Demand’ and the differences between them.
- Have the tools you need to present your application and your project to achieve success. We will also examine what you need to be ‘proposal ready’ and how to present a sound and compelling case for support.
Exploring Trusts and Foundations blurb - Exploring Trusts and Foundations (1.5 hrs)
It is becoming increasingly difficult for organisations to secure funds through their regular funding sources. Many are now looking elsewhere in order to diversify their funding streams and maximise potential for success. This workshop will give you a firm grounding into applying and securing funds for your organisation from Grant Making Trusts and Foundations. The workshop will focus on demystifying the often complex process of applying for funding through this stream.
By the end of the workshop, you will:
- Have an understanding of what Grant Making Trusts and Foundations are
- Be aware of the similarities, differences and diversity of Trusts and Foundations
- Have an awareness of the importance of guidelines and maintaining donor relationships
- Have identified how to match projects to funders’ priorities and criteria
- Understand sustainability and the importance of an exit strategy for when your funding comes to an end.
Please let us know if you have any special requirements via email - email@example.com
Book your place today on the Funding workshop or share the link with colleagues, so they can book their place today.
03 Aug 2018 at 10:00am
until 03 Aug 2018 at 2:30pm